Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Question for ya liberal weenies

Ahh, the good old days. Remember when the trolls were bragging about how the mere thought of the dems running things was causing the boom? Remeber how we were all asking them to tells what changes they were going to bring?

Let's go to the video tape:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bruce Palmer
Date: Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:51 AM
Subject: FW: Change
To: Bruce Palmer


Lest you forget!!!
In just one year
December 2006
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.

Since voting in a Democratic Congress in 2006 we've
seen:
1) Consumer confidence plummet;
2) the cost of regular gasoline soar to over $3 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) American households have seen $2.3 trillion in equity value
evaporate (stock and mutual fund losses);
5) Americans have seen their home equity drop by
$1.2 trillion dollars;
6) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.

America voted for change in 2006, and we got it!


What changes will Sir Hillary or Barry HUSSEIN Obomba bring to us? They gonna undo the changes the Dem Congress made? Or they gonna make it worse?

Ill wait, but I bet none of you trolls will have a cogent answer....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To: FMadrigal@infinitimv.com
TGarcia@infinitimv.com
MLopez@infinitimv.com
mattgunderson@yahoo.com
scottg1011@aol.com
This is the type of hate your fellow employee, Mr. Thayer, likes to spread over the internet. I just thought you'd like to know the type of person you are working with.

From his own words:

Subject: Nightmare
*In the nightmare I found myself nude in bed, and I was looking at a mirror
on the ceiling, and I discovered that I am a Negro, and I'm circumcised!
Quickly I jumped up, found my pants and looked in the pockets to find my
driver license photo and it was that same color. Black.
I felt myself being very depressed, downcast, sitting in a chair.
But it's a wheelchair!!
That means, of course, besides being black and Jewish, I'm also disabled!!!
I said to myself, aloud 'This is impossible. It's impossible that I should
be black and Jewish and disabled.'
'It's the pure and holy truth', whispers someone from behind me
I turn around, and it's my Boyfriend.
Just what I needed!!!
I am a homosexual, and on top of that with a Mexican boyfriend.
Oh, my God..... Black, Jewish, disabled, gay, with a Mexican boyfriend, drug
addict, and HIV-positive!!!
Desperate, I begin to shout, cry, pull my hair, and OH, noooooo...I'm
Bald!!!
The telephone rings.
It's my brother.
He is saying, 'Since mom and dad died the only thing you do is hang out,
take drugs, and laze around all day doing nothing. Get a job you worthless
piece of crap... Any job.'
Mom?... Dad?... Nooooooooo... Now I'm also an unemployed orphan!
I try to explain to my brother how hard it is to find a job when you are
black, Jewish, disabled, gay with a Mexican boyfriend, are a drug addict,
HIV-positive, bald, and an orphan.
But he doesn't get it.
Frustrated, I hang up.
It's then I realize I only have one hand!!!
With tears in my eyes I go to the window to look out.
I see I live in a shanty-town full of cardboard and tin houses!
There is trash everywhere.
Suddenly I feel a sharp pain near my pacemaker.... Pacemaker?
Besides being black, Jewish, disabled, a fairy with a Mexican boyfriend, a
drug addict, HIV- positive, bald, orphaned, unemployed, an invalid with one
hand, and having a bad heart, I live in a crappy neighborhood.
At that very moment my boyfriend approaches and says to me, 'Sweetiepie, my
love, my little black heartthrob, have you decided who are you going to vote
for in the Primary? Hillary or Obama ???
Say it isn't so!!! I can handle being a black, disabled, one armed, drug
addicted, Jewish queer on a Pacemaker who is HIV positive, bald, orphaned,
unemployed, lives in a slum, and has a Mexican boyfriend, but please, oh
dear God, please don't tell me I'm a Democrat!*
Cheers!
Mike Thayer
Infiniti Of Mission Viejo, California

**Didn't send it, yet. But am praying about it. In the meantime, just forget I exist, okay? [g]
signed,
a liberal 'weenie'....

Liberty Card said...

Gee Roberta,

I thought you were convinced I live in Iowa and am really sickofspin.

BTW Thanks for crediting me with the joke....