Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trolls On The Prowl

My friend Pastor Ed seems to attract the attention of a liar known as raoul who posts the most amusing things over on his blog.

This person, who is almost certainly an adolescent with access to a library computer, is always spouting off how Pastor Ed has 'encured his wrath', and how he has put all sorts of things about Pastor Ed on a 'secret blog' as a record for some kind of accounting.

He also has, or maybe is, a partner who used Gen Smedley Butler's name to post under when he bashes the military and the war effort. All this troll's claims to be in the USMC were shown to be a lie when raoul slipped up and sent a link to his blog, where the person using the smed nic revealed his lies.

Maybe raoul will find this blog, and threaten me some like he does the good pastor, but I doubt it. He ain't that smart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that I'm not too smart. After all, I waste time with morons like YOU and him.. LOL

And the word is 'incurred' not 'encurred'.

Also, as I told you before, I own a software company so I'm privy to quite a few computers and not a library one..

Last of all, I believe I'm almost as old as you although my wife has told me I act like a teenager which is what she loves about me.

Anonymous said...

Forgot something - your obsession over me is amusing. I'm also Smedley? I'm sure he's laughing if he sees this. Sorry Mike but I'm only ONE person on the Left. A single voice crying in the wilderness "Make way for the new president - Hillary or Obama"...

JD said...

raoul is not Smedley Butler.

Semper Fidelis (not in Iraq)

Anonymous said...

Hey JD,
Don't you know that I'm a liar and commie and jihadist and troll and..and.. LOL

We have to forgive the lad - he's a bit confused because of the upcoming elections... [g]